Donate to Klothes Kloset
Klothes Kloset donates 100% of proceeds to schools and programs in the area. You don’t have to purchase something to give back either—we accept donations of any kind during store hours! We wouldn’t be in business without thoughtful patrons like you. We greatly appreciate contributions of any size, and if we’re unable to accept your donation for any reason, we’re always happy to refer you to another local outlet. Call us to make a donation over the phone, or stop in today to start helping community members in need.
- Items with mold/ mildew & or stains, holes etc.
- TV’s, computers, monitors, printers etc.
- Baby furniture & equipment, Infant & children’s car seats
- Mattresses, box springs, water beds, sleeper sofas/ hide-a-beds
- Household chemicals (paint, cleaning supplies, etc).
- Large appliances including water heaters, water softeners, trash compactors, dishwashers, air conditioners, vacuum cleaners, carpet cleaners, humidifiers, dehumidifiers, refrigerators, freezers and stoves etc.
- Carpeting/ padding
- Shades, blinds
- Automotive parts or chemicals
- Used health & beauty aids/ used medical aids (liquids, shavers, etc.)
- Exercise equipment
- Upright pianos, pipes, organs
- Encyclopedias, phone books
- Typewriters, sewing machines
- Ceiling fans, light fixtures, bulbs
- Out of season items, i.e. ice skates in summer, patio furniture in fall and winter.